All levels including beginners.
Courage is not the absence of fear but the willingness to face fear fearlessly. What does it mean to accept yourself fully amid your deepest fears and your perfect imperfections? What could we accomplish if we learned the alchemy of transforming our deepest fear into our wisest teacher? Our fears hold a powerful, latent source of energy awaiting our discovery. One of the great secrets of life is learning how to befriend and harness fear to unlock new possibilities and catalyze growth.
In this retreat, Chris Grosso and Brandon Nappi address these questions, guiding participants to use their difficult life experiences as catalysts towards spiritual awakening through various meditations, creative exercises, and compassion practices.
In this retreat, participants will learn to:
- Create an open space for healing
- Make friends with your past
- Realign yourself with greater purpose
- Listen to your heart's guidance
- Learn to love yourself, and others, without holding back
- Learn how to discover your authentic self