Live musical meditation experiences with all props for comfort provided.
Join us for a evening of relaxed sonic bliss for The Conduit's Sound Meditation Concert. Find comfort on the Conduit Center's memory foam padding, or reclined in the provided Zero-Gravity Chairs. The soothing orchestration envelops a room where deep meditative states neutralize the tumultuous setting of everyday life.
The Conduit musicians use instruments such as; ancient Himalayan singing bowls, planetary gongs, aromatherapy, and other tools- to guide attendants through a landscape of sound.
The gongs and singing bowls will help you reach a state of deep relaxation and take you on a sound journey to help you retune and rebalance.
Staffed Musicians : TBA
Helpful Notes & Studio Etiquette
• Our event time starts at 7 p.m. Please arrive anytime after 6:30 p.m. to make yourself comfortable in the space. Guests arriving after event start may be denied entry as we do not wish to interrupt the experience.
• Large groups may wish to arrive earlier to increase chances of being seated together.
• Gravity Chairs may be reserved upon request. Please do make use of this system for accessibility needs. Call 860-888-4314 to reserve along with your online RSVP.
• Dress code -we recommend loose, comfortable clothing. Props for comfort, including eye coverings will be provided.
• Please respect the allergies and sensitivities of our participants and please refrain from wearing perfume, cologne or other strong scents to this event.