Benefiting: The John J. Nerden RTC Camp
1. Design & Build a sled of any size using ONLY cardboard, duct tape, paint and any adhesive. Wax is ok.
2. NO metal or wood will be allowed. Use of any "illegal materials" will lead to immediate disqualification.
3. Sleds must have at least one passenger and there is no limit to the number of passengers on a sled.
4. You may have a rescue team "assisting the sled over the finish line".
5. A liability waiver must be signed by all passengers and participants.
6. Helmets required for all sled passengers.
Awards will be given out for best design, funniest, most creative helmet and fastest speed.
The John J.Nerden RTC Camp has just celebrated its 50th anniversary of serving the community and the special people within it. Supported solely by private funding from local businesses, civic organizations, clubs and individuals, dedicated staff make this camp an invaluable resource every summer for children and adults with special needs.